This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [ping5][PATCH][BZ15362] Fix fwrite() reading beyond end of buffer in error path
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Eric Biggers <ebiggers3 at gmail dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, carlos at redhat dot com, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 16:18:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ping5][PATCH][BZ15362] Fix fwrite() reading beyond end of buffer in error path
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130922020321 dot GA9977 at zzz dot kirk dot macalester dot edu> <CAAHN_R15-MSp65h=gNEimj14Aa0f24jvGJqswCZEhyh0foCZUw at mail dot gmail dot com>
Siddhesh Poyarekar <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Pushing this forward since it has been pending since pre-2.18. This
> patch has been in Fedora since the first time it was posted and we
> haven't seen any problems reported since. Does anyone have any
> objections if I commit this patch?
Just go ahead, nobody had objections.
Andreas Schwab, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."