This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: sparc 32-bit dirent broken
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:48:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: sparc 32-bit dirent broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131010 dot 150549 dot 1493772166605383173 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <5256FB64 dot 3090803 at redhat dot com> <20131010 dot 151753 dot 1618079667641512115 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <20131010 dot 153636 dot 1452723476959522893 dot davem at davemloft dot net>
On 10/10/2013 09:36 PM, David Miller wrote:
That didn't fix things, attached is the strace log with "-v" for a
Hmm. strace is decoding the kernel buffers, too, so it's not
particularly helpful. I'd rather see the raw bytes in this case.
I'll try to reproduce this on ppc32 (but I did test things there).
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security Team