This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ #16037] configure: allow building with GNU Make 4
- From: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 22:02:17 +1000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ #16037] configure: allow building with GNU Make 4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1381382772-398-1-git-send-email-Marc-Antoine at Perennou dot com> <52565BA3 dot 50602 at suse dot com> <CACpTwpH_hZ6gED__C2BV1q06rPuCq23bXTGw+KQiA6ZgL5tJDg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/10/13 18:00, Marc-Antoine Perennou wrote:
> On 10 October 2013 16:47, Andreas Jaeger <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Does glibc build correctly with make 4?
> It built fine here, at least. tested with 2.18 and master
Builds x86_64 and i686 with make-4.0 for me.