This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ #16037] configure: allow building with GNU Make 4
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Marc-Antoine Perennou <Marc-Antoine at Perennou dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:35:03 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ #16037] configure: allow building with GNU Make 4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1381382772-398-1-git-send-email-Marc-Antoine at Perennou dot com>
On Thu, 10 Oct 2013, Marc-Antoine Perennou wrote:
> Currently, configure errors telling make 4 is too old
> since it does not match our regexp.
> configure.in: allow GNU Make 4.*
Typically in such cases we'd allow all of versions 4-9 and any
two-or-more-digit versions, to avoid this issue arising in future.
Joseph S. Myers