This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING] [GLIBC Patch v2] inet: avoid redefinition of some structs in kernel
- From: Cong Wang <xiyou dot wangcong at gmail dot com>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 22:37:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PING] [GLIBC Patch v2] inet: avoid redefinition of some structs in kernel
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131008184300 dot GA16773 at domone dot podge> <CAM_iQpWHtyPy7S8f6cmPMq0Kh=C46qvKbA6jyenu5OEAekCanA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20131009051639 dot GA18785 at domone dot podge>
On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 10:16 PM, OndÅej BÃlka <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 08:32:56PM -0700, Cong Wang wrote:
>> On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 11:43 AM, OndÅej BÃlka <email@example.com> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > Is kernel part ready so we could proceed?
>> > See following discussion about this patch.
>> > https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2013-08/msg00293.html
>> Yes, and I think the glibc part was already merged by Carlos too?
> It was but a bugzilla entry is still open. Could you close it?
It seems this patch still doesn't hit master branch, so I think
we need to check this with Carlos first.