This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Differences between glibc and kernel soft-fp
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 16:19:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Differences between glibc and kernel soft-fp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310091955430 dot 12619 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
From: "Joseph S. Myers" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 19:58:09 +0000
> (e) Is anyone interested in getting the kernel using the current
> version of soft-fp, if those four features are added to it?
It's hard enough to get one copy of soft-fp working perfectly, it makes
no sense to have to fix the same bugs in 2 slightly different copies.
I'd be willing to help on the kernel integration side.