This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: soft-fp: fix _FP_DIV_MEAT_* returning results with wrong exponent (bug 16032)
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 15:24:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: soft-fp: fix _FP_DIV_MEAT_* returning results with wrong exponent (bug 16032)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310091911010 dot 12619 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
From: "Joseph S. Myers" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 19:18:21 +0000
> If other people agree with this analysis, it may be appropriate to
> remove this macro completely (in a separate patch).
I think it should be removed if it is unused.
> Tested for powerpc-nofpu. David, SPARC testing would be useful as
> well (especially sparc32 to confirm the absence of regressions from
> the change to _FP_DIV_MEAT_4_udiv).
I'll work on testing this for you.