This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] malloc/tst-posix_memalign.c: Tidy up code.
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Patch Tracking <patches at linaro dot org>
- Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 14:48:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] malloc/tst-posix_memalign.c: Tidy up code.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <524D6209 dot 8080005 at linaro dot org> <525539CC dot 2020601 at suse dot com>
On 9 October 2013 12:11, Andreas Jaeger <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 10/03/2013 02:24 PM, Will Newton wrote:
>> Add some comments and call free on all potentially allocated pointers.
> Will, does the test work for you?
Yes, it works in my testing so far.
> I get:
> *** Error in `/home/aj/build/glibc/x86-64/malloc/tst-posix_memalign':
> free(): invalid next size (normal): 0x00007f7c3ba94010 ***
> Note that I use MALLOC_CHECK_=3 in my environment.
> Could you fix it the test, please?
The test is working as expected, the problem is caused by a bug in the
malloc check implementation. I have submitted a patch, thanks for
picking this up!
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro