This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING] [GLIBC Patch v2] inet: avoid redefinition of some structs in kernel
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Cong Wang <xiyou dot wangcong at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 07:16:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PING] [GLIBC Patch v2] inet: avoid redefinition of some structs in kernel
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131008184300 dot GA16773 at domone dot podge> <CAM_iQpWHtyPy7S8f6cmPMq0Kh=C46qvKbA6jyenu5OEAekCanA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 08:32:56PM -0700, Cong Wang wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 11:43 AM, OndÅej BÃlka <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Is kernel part ready so we could proceed?
> > See following discussion about this patch.
> > https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2013-08/msg00293.html
> Yes, and I think the glibc part was already merged by Carlos too?
It was but a bugzilla entry is still open. Could you close it?