This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING] Bug 9954 - getaddrinfo assertion triggered without reason
- From: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 13:42:12 +1000
- Subject: Re: [PING] Bug 9954 - getaddrinfo assertion triggered without reason
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131008171030 dot GA15431 at domone dot podge>
On 09/10/13 03:10, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> Discussion of this patch diverged to creating distribution branches, see
> Do somebody have comments about substance of this patch?
I have been chasing this patch without success: