This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING] [GLIBC Patch v2] inet: avoid redefinition of some structs in kernel
- From: Cong Wang <xiyou dot wangcong at gmail dot com>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 20:32:56 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PING] [GLIBC Patch v2] inet: avoid redefinition of some structs in kernel
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131008184300 dot GA16773 at domone dot podge>
On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 11:43 AM, OndÅej BÃlka <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Is kernel part ready so we could proceed?
> See following discussion about this patch.
Yes, and I think the glibc part was already merged by Carlos too?