This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[COMMITED] [BZ #156] Update gethostbyname2_r documentation.
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Yogesh Chaudhari <mr dot yogesh at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 21:46:19 +0200
- Subject: [COMMITED] [BZ #156] Update gethostbyname2_r documentation.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAOfnZro1jf3RxtwaZj4MgmG2uMmvKxSL4bJrjcLKDKhssCj7w at mail dot gmail dot com> <519B8DE5 dot 2040906 at redhat dot com> <CAAOfnZqKp8bguDVCTwqADcBUCibaOnujdFDwRv3DKpmf=+ezEg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130820010623 dot GB14186 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <CAAOfnZqeA3nAXDdi4eRUghB6PTq_izCQ1QdsVgkrx8F5Y9bDgQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130923163827 dot GA10071 at domone dot podge>
On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 06:38:27PM +0200, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 03:08:19PM +0530, Yogesh Chaudhari wrote:
> > On 20 August 2013 06:36, OndÅej BÃlka <email@example.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Yogesh,
> > >
> > > Did your assignment arrived so we can proceed?
> > Hello OndÅej,
> > I did receive the package and send it back as well. I have the
> > acknowledgement form for the same (that I received on 17th Aug). I was
> > under the impression that reviewer(s) would be notified of the same
> > and we could carry on from there. I was obviously mistaken. In either
> > case, I guess, we should be good to proceed now. Kindly let me know
> > what needs to be done next (in terms of the patch and the procedure).
> > Thanks and Regards
> > Yogesh
> We can, here it is normal to remind us of patch by pinging (replying
> with [ping] in subject) every week or so.
> Looks ok for me, Carlos do you have comments?
I commited that for you, thanks for contribution.