This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ #13724] Do not segfault in pthread_setname_np (x, NULL)
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 11:44:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ #13724] Do not segfault in pthread_setname_np (x, NULL)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131003122009 dot GA8891 at domone dot podge> <524DCA52 dot 2030609 at redhat dot com> <20131007122922 dot GA5515 at domone>
On 10/07/2013 08:29 AM, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 03, 2013 at 03:49:38PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> Could you please go one step further and add pthread_setname_np
>> to the manual? Add a @deftypefun in manual/threads.texi in the
>> "Non-POSIX Extensions" section and briefly describe the function.
>> See pthread_getattr_default_np/pthread_setattr_default_np as
>> OK with manual update.
> These are also documented at
> should I use that?
Never. You don't have the copyright to do so.
You need to write it yourself without referencing