This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Deduplicate copy benchtests.
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>
- To: Ondřej Bílka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 20:55:49 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Deduplicate copy benchtests.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130905163901 dot GA19182 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <20131008151728 dot GB11083 at domone dot podge>
On 8 October 2013 20:47, OndÅej BÃlka <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Benchtests now are difficult to change given number of places that need
>> to be changed. This can be simplified by reducing duplicated code.
>> Here I moved *cpy and memmove functions to common bench-copy.h file that
>> is easier to update.
>> I added address randomization for copy implementations.
Please separate the address randomization change from the
consolidation and post them as two patches.