This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [BZ#13982] [PATCH 2/3] Split ar_SD into ar_SD and ar_SS
- From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 21:08:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: [BZ#13982] [PATCH 2/3] Split ar_SD into ar_SD and ar_SS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHdAatbRWAFtKB61N53gfWnYaBMJ7kqV3X0Xr+FB_6krD5TCwQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310071636580 dot 31470 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <CAHdAatY8PFd_JJJNbprMOXei7HtgungtMCC-S55qR9A+9t+8ZQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310072347210 dot 7040 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
> You're a committer, with all the responsibilities that implies, so not a
It is a pity that such responsibility extends to near perfection, but
not to seeking to build the community.