This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.18 rt/tst-mqueue4.c compilation error
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Olivier Langlois <olivier at olivierlanglois dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:29:15 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.18 rt/tst-mqueue4.c compilation error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1379390986 dot 1849 dot 33 dot camel at Wailaba2> <20130924231954 dot 663692C099 at topped-with-meat dot com> <1380864720 dot 875 dot 1 dot camel at Wailaba2>
So you went out of your way to compile libc itself with -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2.
If this is the only problem you had, I'm surprised. We explicitly do not
support building that way.