This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [BZ#13982] [PATCH 2/3] Split ar_SD into ar_SD and ar_SS
- From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 18:20:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: [BZ#13982] [PATCH 2/3] Split ar_SD into ar_SD and ar_SS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHdAatbRWAFtKB61N53gfWnYaBMJ7kqV3X0Xr+FB_6krD5TCwQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310071636580 dot 31470 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Joseph S. Myers
> On Fri, 4 Oct 2013, Chris Leonard wrote:
>> 2013-10-04 Chris Leonard <cjl@sugarlabs,.org>
>> * locales/ar_SS: Split ar_SD into ar_SD and ar_SS
>> * locales/ar_SD: Correct LC_ADDRESS country_num.
> ar_SS.ar_SS.UTF-8...character map file `charmaps/ar_SS.UTF-8' not found: No such file or directory
> locales/ar_SS:65: LC_MONETARY: unknown character in field `currency_symbol'
in SUPPORTED, which hopefully corrects the error message
I can't say why LC_MONETARY is getting flagged as I did not change it,
perhaps it is a consequence of the badly formed SUPPORTED line and
will also be resolved now.