This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Adjust language-code fields of LC_ADDRESS.
- From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 16:55:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: Adjust language-code fields of LC_ADDRESS.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHdAatZuQLcp1B_jbe-BF=mj0CCFfaTDhGGgc=A8Ns7abAPuQw at mail dot gmail dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310071605120 dot 31470 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
I will correct this trivial issue at your request. I am certainly not
the only person to make this error as a search for localedata in the
Changelog will reveal.
On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Joseph S. Myers
> On Sat, 5 Oct 2013, Chris Leonard wrote:
>> * localedata/locales/ff_SN: Adjust language-code fields of LC_ADDRESS.
> The initial localedata/ doesn't go in the ChangeLog entries in
> localedata/ChangeLog; paths are always relative to the directory
> containing the ChangeLog file.
> Joseph S. Myers