This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [BZ#13982] [PATCH 2/3] Split ar_SD into ar_SD and ar_SS
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 16:42:03 +0000
- Subject: Re: [BZ#13982] [PATCH 2/3] Split ar_SD into ar_SD and ar_SS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHdAatbRWAFtKB61N53gfWnYaBMJ7kqV3X0Xr+FB_6krD5TCwQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, 4 Oct 2013, Chris Leonard wrote:
> 2013-10-04 Chris Leonard <cjl@sugarlabs,.org>
> * locales/ar_SS: Split ar_SD into ar_SD and ar_SS
> * locales/ar_SD: Correct LC_ADDRESS country_num.
ar_SS.ar_SS.UTF-8...character map file `charmaps/ar_SS.UTF-8' not found: No such file or directory
locales/ar_SS:65: LC_MONETARY: unknown character in field `currency_symbol'
(This breakage was probably actually from your commit to SUPPORTED, where
the commit message "Copy / modify pap_AN into pap_AW and pap_CW." didn't
mention the change at all, rather than from the addition of the ar_SS file
itself. Also, the addition of ar_SS doesn't appear to have a
Please stop committing untested patches; your recent commits have a high
rate of problems that would have been shown up by minimal "make
localedata/install-locales" testing. If you can't run "make
localedata/install-locales", don't commit patches at all; ask for other
people to test and commit (and make clear when posting the patches that
they are untested).
Joseph S. Myers