This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Stepping down as PowerPC platform maintainer.
- From: "Ryan S. Arnold" <ryan dot arnold at gmail dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 09:01:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: Stepping down as PowerPC platform maintainer.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAKybw90+UEKRapzu0LukmoBkrwdQ1SDZ-fQqjbbo+r_yhhxtw at mail dot gmail dot com> <5251A1FD dot 2070009 at suse dot com>
On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 12:46 PM, Andreas Jaeger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 10/04/2013 05:35 PM, Ryan S. Arnold wrote:
>> I've moved on from IBM and feel that PowerPC maintainership in glibc
>> should stay with someone close to the hardware.
> Ryan, thanks for all your work as PowerPC maintainer!
>> I'm nominating Adhemerval Zanella.
> Adhemerval, are you interested in this?
>> I'll continue working in glibc, but with a different hat on.
> Glad to hear that you'll stay around. Anything you can share at this
> point of time?
As of last Monday I started working for Linaro. I'll be concentrating
on Toolchain integration for a while but you should see some glibc
patches from me periodically.