This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Improve comments in elision-(try)lock.c
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, triegel at redhat dot com, andi at firstfloor dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:01:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improve comments in elision-(try)lock.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130918063706 dot GA4220 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 08:37:06AM +0200, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> The attached patch somwhat improved documentation of the
> non-elision cases of pthread_mutex_lock and pthread_mutex_trylock.
ok for me