This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ #13724] Do not segfault in pthread_setname_np (x, NULL)
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 14:29:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ #13724] Do not segfault in pthread_setname_np (x, NULL)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131003122009 dot GA8891 at domone dot podge> <524DCA52 dot 2030609 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Oct 03, 2013 at 03:49:38PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Could you please go one step further and add pthread_setname_np
> to the manual? Add a @deftypefun in manual/threads.texi in the
> "Non-POSIX Extensions" section and briefly describe the function.
> See pthread_getattr_default_np/pthread_setattr_default_np as
> OK with manual update.
These are also documented at
should I use that?