This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: The glibc LE powerpc support
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 10:36:59 +1030
- Subject: Re: The glibc LE powerpc support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310041524370 dot 28946 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20131005072512 dot GQ5082 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310051930210 dot 9147 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Sat, Oct 05, 2013 at 07:32:16PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Oct 2013, Alan Modra wrote:
> > > There should be a NEWS file entry for the addition of LE powerpc support
> > > (as a significant new feature in 2.19), and it should be added to the list
> > > of supported configurations in the README file.
> > Done.
> That README change is incorrect.
> - powerpc-*-linux-gnu Hardware or software floating point
> + powerpc-*-linux-gnu Hardware floating point required, BE only.
Sorry, I was careless when merging. Now fixed.
Australia Development Lab, IBM