This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: The glibc LE powerpc support
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 19:23:55 +0000
- Subject: Re: The glibc LE powerpc support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310041524370 dot 28946 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20131005072512 dot GQ5082 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Sat, 5 Oct 2013, Alan Modra wrote:
> > Apart from the bugs you
> > mentioned in the ChangeLog, did you conclude whether these changes fixed
> > bug 5268 or not?
> No, the patches committed don't fix 5268, but I believe
> http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2013-08/msg00106.html does.
> (I'll update my ChangeLog entry to mention that bug.)
Any patches you've posted that aren't now approved / committed would best
be reposted / pinged.
Joseph S. Myers