This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: The glibc LE powerpc support
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 09:46:27 -0300
- Subject: Re: The glibc LE powerpc support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310041524370 dot 28946 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20131005072512 dot GQ5082 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On 10/05/2013 04:25 AM, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 03:39:47PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
>> Where the commits of glibc support for LE powerpc have fixed bugs filed in
>> Bugzilla, please remember to add those bugs to the list of fixed bugs in
>> the NEWS file and to close those bugs as fixed.
> Thanks for the reminder. Bugzillas closed and NEWS adjusted.
>> Apart from the bugs you
>> mentioned in the ChangeLog, did you conclude whether these changes fixed
>> bug 5268 or not?
> No, the patches committed don't fix 5268, but I believe
> http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2013-08/msg00106.html does.
> (I'll update my ChangeLog entry to mention that bug.)
>> There should be a NEWS file entry for the addition of LE powerpc support
>> (as a significant new feature in 2.19), and it should be added to the list
>> of supported configurations in the README file.