This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: The glibc LE powerpc support
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 16:55:12 +0930
- Subject: Re: The glibc LE powerpc support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310041524370 dot 28946 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 03:39:47PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> Where the commits of glibc support for LE powerpc have fixed bugs filed in
> Bugzilla, please remember to add those bugs to the list of fixed bugs in
> the NEWS file and to close those bugs as fixed.
Thanks for the reminder. Bugzillas closed and NEWS adjusted.
> Apart from the bugs you
> mentioned in the ChangeLog, did you conclude whether these changes fixed
> bug 5268 or not?
No, the patches committed don't fix 5268, but I believe
(I'll update my ChangeLog entry to mention that bug.)
> There should be a NEWS file entry for the addition of LE powerpc support
> (as a significant new feature in 2.19), and it should be added to the list
> of supported configurations in the README file.
Australia Development Lab, IBM