This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add cacos benchmark inputs
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 21:59:39 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add cacos benchmark inputs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131004113941 dot GF28855 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310041512480 dot 28946 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 4 October 2013 20:43, Joseph S. Myers <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Oct 2013, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
>> This patch adds inputs in libm-test.inc as benchmark inputs for cacos.
>> This needs the recently posted changes to the benchmark framework. OK
>> to commit?
> I don't believe these special cases reflect ordinary input to cacos.
Agreed, they don't. I'm using them as a starting point to get the
function in. Please let me know if that is not acceptable, since I
will then not waste time trying to sync up the inputs across the test
suite and the benchmark suite.