This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: powerpc patches ping
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: "Ryan S. Arnold" <ryan dot arnold at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 12:31:26 -0300
- Subject: Re: powerpc patches ping
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310021704420 dot 18229 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 10/02/2013 02:09 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> I believe at least the following powerpc patches are pending substantive
> https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2013-09/msg00541.html e500 port:
> getcontext / setcontext / swapcontext
Although I don't have a e500 box to check the modification, they are
compartmentalized. I'm ok with this patch.
> https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2013-09/msg00858.html e500 port: fix
> fpu_control.h constant values
Again, I can't voucher for e500 bits specifically, but structurally I'm fine.
> https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2013-09/msg00810.html e500 port:
> adjust sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/configure.in case
I'm fine with this patch.
> https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2013-09/msg00833.html Move powerpc
> ports pieces to libc
I'm fine with this change and I'll make my IFUNC support POWER4+ only and to not include
any embedeed implementation.