This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ #13724] Do not segfault in pthread_setname_np (x, NULL)
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Ondřej Bílka <neleai at seznam dot cz>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 17:19:29 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ #13724] Do not segfault in pthread_setname_np (x, NULL)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131003122009 dot GA8891 at domone dot podge> <524DCA52 dot 2030609 at redhat dot com>
On 4 October 2013 01:19, Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Note: The manual has a typo and lists pthread_getattr_default_np
> twice, the second instance should be pthread_setattr_default_np,
> and a fix for that is obvious and can go in immediately.
Thanks for catching that. I've pushed an update.