This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PowerPC unaligned relocs in little-endian mode
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 12:56:00 +0930
- Subject: Re: PowerPC unaligned relocs in little-endian mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131003151308 dot GE5082 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <524DE22A dot 3030001 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <20131004004039 dot GJ5082 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <524E14F0 dot 2050202 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
On Thu, Oct 03, 2013 at 10:08:00PM -0300, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> On 10/03/2013 09:40 PM, Alan Modra wrote:
> > On Thu, Oct 03, 2013 at 06:31:22PM -0300, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> >> The patch is ok, just a question: any reason in particular to not use uint16_t, uint32_t, and uint64_t?
> > It's recycled code. :) I copied the union from libgcc/unwind-pe.h.
> Fair enough, if you don't mind could you push with uintxx_t to improve readability?
Sorry, I didn't see this email before pushing the original patch.
Now updated with a followup patch.
Australia Development Lab, IBM