This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PowerPC unaligned relocs in little-endian mode
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 22:08:00 -0300
- Subject: Re: PowerPC unaligned relocs in little-endian mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131003151308 dot GE5082 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <524DE22A dot 3030001 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <20131004004039 dot GJ5082 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On 10/03/2013 09:40 PM, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 03, 2013 at 06:31:22PM -0300, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
>> The patch is ok, just a question: any reason in particular to not use uint16_t, uint32_t, and uint64_t?
> It's recycled code. :) I copied the union from libgcc/unwind-pe.h.
Fair enough, if you don't mind could you push with uintxx_t to improve readability?