This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
glibc testsuite failures on POWER7?
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Steven Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 03:30:11 -0400
- Subject: glibc testsuite failures on POWER7?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On 32-bit POWER7 it seems like the tests:
* stdlib/tst-makecontext3, and
are known failures and due to kernel bugs?
Does anyone have any more context than that on these failures?
I notice that in 2.16, 2.17, and 2.18 these failures are present
Is there anything we should be doing to clean them up?