This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] new locale for quz_PE - take 2
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 22:58:16 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] new locale for quz_PE - take 2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHdAataf_15PZ=nTVLz_9Vvh2mJobgNO+M0Q09kw1gpxBw7Upw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Sat, 31 Aug 2013, Chris Leonard wrote:
> 1) A patch for localedata/ChangeLog
This should not be a patch. See the contribution checklist.
> 2) A patch for localedata/SUPPORTED
> 3) quz-pe LOCALE
These should be a single patch, which includes the addition of the new
file, rather than the file being inserted directly in the email.
Joseph S. Myers