This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 3.5/9] Fix then/than typo.
- From: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, libc-ports at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 23:34:29 +1000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3.5/9] Fix then/than typo.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130813082629 dot GA27180 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <20130818164943 dot GA7418 at domone> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1308181956050 dot 10353 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20130818220954 dot GA20381 at domone> <20130830125816 dot GA12178 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
On 30/08/13 22:58, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> As in previos patch was also a 'less then' typo. To check all occurences
> I replaced all 'less then', 'greater then', 'more then', 'larger then'
> by than variant.
> There was one translated string
> "%s: more then one 'else'"
> do we need to do something to regenerate localisation?
I believe there is nothing that needs done. The pot file is regenerated
before each release.
Patch looks fine to me.