This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add AARCH64 relocation constants to elf/elf.h
- From: Petr Machata <pmachata at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at linaro dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 02:12:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add AARCH64 relocation constants to elf/elf.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <m2ppswdsao dot fsf at redhat dot com> <20130829232144 dot D38D12C072 at topped-with-meat dot com>
Roland McGrath <email@example.com> writes:
> If the names are still in flux, then I think we're better off waiting to
> add any names that might change, rather than adding them now and changing
> them later.
The names that will be changed have already been added to elf.h in the
past. I don't include the renaming (of those existing constants) in my
patch, as the normative document is not yet out.