This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Closing old release branches
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: roland at hack dot frob dot com
- Cc: joseph at codesourcery dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:32:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Closing old release branches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1308281619580 dot 752 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20130828170429 dot 8316F2C08D at topped-with-meat dot com>
From: Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 10:04:29 -0700 (PDT)
> For the current cycle, we can start that process now since we didn't do it
> when selecting the 2.18 release manager.
The previous release manager agrees with keeping 2.17 and 2.18