This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix pldd not to leave process stopped after detaching
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 09:58:11 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix pldd not to leave process stopped after detaching
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mvm7gf7h0qy dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <20130827164952 dot 9D5502C0B2 at topped-with-meat dot com> <mvmtxiafg0k dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
> It cannot fail, since the signal is guaranteed to be valid.
ptrace can always fail.