This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ#15886] 1.1 revision of ht_HT locale
- From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 19:47:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ#15886] 1.1 revision of ht_HT locale
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHdAataNmQfXSrN2r2TEj4r=Y+4W_QJS28n2=41LQ=yvx2p07w at mail dot gmail dot com> <521CDCC1 dot 4060707 at suse dot com>
On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Andreas Jaeger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 08/25/2013 10:14 PM, Chris Leonard wrote:
>> Major revision of 1.0 ht_HT locale was undertaken in collaboration
>> with original submitter, who has blessed the patch on the ticket's
> Please add a changelog entry.
> The change itself is fine. Do you have git access and want to commit
> this yourself or shall I commit it for you?
ChangeLog patch attached to ticket. Please commit these patches on my
behalf as I await confirmation of commit privs. Thank you for your
prompt review of this patch. It should make some Haitian children
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator