This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PowerPC floating point little-endian [11 of 15]
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:23:02 +0930
- Subject: Re: PowerPC floating point little-endian [11 of 15]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130710012435 dot GN2602 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <20130710013028 dot GX2602 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
ping? If it makes it any easier, I can leave out the typedef changes.
There was nothing wrong there. I was just removing some "belt and
braces" code, which I probably should have left alone.
Australia Development Lab, IBM