This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
LC_ADDRESS and other locale updates [was: sr_ME locale country_isbn and int_prefix fix]
- From: Jakub Bogusz <qboosh at pld-linux dot org>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, libc-locales at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 20:56:12 +0200
- Subject: LC_ADDRESS and other locale updates [was: sr_ME locale country_isbn and int_prefix fix]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130519152227 dot GA20733 at stranger dot qboosh dot pl> <CAHdAataN0GXw5yXxrAR_J+eVckFiM0TDSmKsiaStq7yJ-mj=-w at mail dot gmail dot com> <519D893F dot 70901 at redhat dot com> <20130606081419 dot GA7652 at mail> <51B09452 dot 8040009 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Jun 06, 2013 at 09:53:22AM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On 06/06/2013 04:14 AM, Jakub Bogusz wrote:
> > On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 11:13:03PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> >> On 05/22/2013 10:41 PM, Chris Leonard wrote:
> >>> This will probably be ignored on libc-locales, forwarding to
> >>> libc-alpha for consideration.
> >> Chris,
> >> I saw this on libc-locales, but I'm up to my ears in other things.
> >> Are you able to review it and check it in? :-)
> >> If we are going to grow as a community we need to delegate work.
> > Any progress on this patch?
> Not yet.
> Added it to the pending review list:
> > There probably should be also Latin version of sr_ME locale, as
> > Latin is widely used in Montenegro (when I visited this country last
> > year, it appeared to me that Latin is far more common than Cyrillic,
> > but I don't have any official evidence for it).
> > BTW: In PLD we have many country_car, country_isbn and similar fixes
> > for other glibc locales. I could isolate some patches - what is the
> > preferred way: one patch will all changes, many individual patches for
> > each locale, or some blocks of them?
> Many individual patches for each locale is the easiest way to review them.
I started the work to split the big patch, verify and update each change
(few parts required it).
Parts already processed can be seen at:
(glibc-locale_fixes.patch contains the remaining, unverified parts)
Jakub Bogusz http://qboosh.pl/