This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Errors from cppcheck
- From: Brooks Moses <bmoses at google dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 21:08:34 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Errors from cppcheck
- References: <20130824094123 dot GA21033 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
OndÅej BÃlka <neleai <at> seznam.cz> writes:
> Hi, I ran a cppcheck to find latent bugs. Its output is quite large,
> some are false positives (floats are reported because if's used were not
> Does somebody go through these issues and fix them? I changed format to
> be shell script that opens relevant lines in vim.
I have had a look through this to see what, if anything, is not false
positives. Not surprisingly, nearly all of this is just noise.
I'll post the summary tomorrow when I'm at my "real" computer, and file bugs
for the half-dozen actual bugs.