This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: New Ukrainian PO file for 'libc' (version 188.8.131.5230724)
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: aj at suse dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 10:57:16 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: New Ukrainian PO file for 'libc' (version 184.108.40.20630724)
- References: <E1VBPnU-00039I-Rg at duik dot vrijschrift dot org> <20130822 dot 163632 dot 729419851998511459 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <52170277 dot 1000606 at suse dot com>
From: Andreas Jaeger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 08:34:31 +0200
> On 08/23/2013 01:36 AM, David Miller wrote:
>> From: Translation Project Robot <email@example.com>
>> Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:47:04 +0200
>>> A revised PO file for textual domain 'libc' has been submitted
>>> by the Ukrainian team of translators. The file is available at:
>> Added to mainline.
>> Since this is a new set of translations that we never had
>> translations for before, is it appropriate to add this to
>> the 2.18 release branch too?
> I'm fine with adding it,