This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 00/36] PowerPC: Multiach support for PPC32
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, Ryan Arnold <rsa at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 11:35:41 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/36] PowerPC: Multiach support for PPC32
- References: <52128DC3 dot 1030509 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
Ryan, how does this interact with the 4xx string functions in ports? I
suppose they should be integrated into the same scheme for runtime
selection (and move from ports into libc). But until then, does it at
least not break building using --with-cpu for some 4xx processor?
Joseph S. Myers