This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] stdlib/Makefile: Link tst-tls-atexit without --as-needed.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, patches at linaro dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:59:59 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] stdlib/Makefile: Link tst-tls-atexit without --as-needed.
- References: <52089593 dot 3050108 at linaro dot org> <20130820213056 dot 77FBC2C07C at topped-with-meat dot com> <8738q4otty dot fsf at igel dot home>
> The bug is probably that this is using LDFLAGS which comes too early to
> see the references. Internal library references should be added to the
> dependency list of the target.