This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Update pt_chown sections of the manual
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 13:43:30 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Update pt_chown sections of the manual
- References: <1377001116-9013-1-git-send-email-allan at archlinux dot org>
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013, Allan McRae wrote:
> * manual/install.text (Running make install): Mention
> --enable-pt-chown. Move source details...
> (Configuring and compiling): ...here.
* INSTALL: Regenerated.
in the ChangeLog entries in such a patch submission, to make clear that
you would regenerate the file before commit if the patch is approved.
Joseph S. Myers