This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH [BZ #156] Update gethostbyname2_r documentation.
- From: Yogesh Chaudhari <mr dot yogesh at gmail dot com>
- To: Ondřej Bílka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:08:19 +0530
- Subject: Re: PATCH [BZ #156] Update gethostbyname2_r documentation.
- References: <CAAOfnZro1jf3RxtwaZj4MgmG2uMmvKxSL4bJrjcLKDKhssCj7w at mail dot gmail dot com> <519B8DE5 dot 2040906 at redhat dot com> <CAAOfnZqKp8bguDVCTwqADcBUCibaOnujdFDwRv3DKpmf=+ezEg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130820010623 dot GB14186 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
On 20 August 2013 06:36, OndÅej BÃlka <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:57:15PM +0530, Yogesh Chaudhari wrote:
>> On 21 May 2013 20:38, Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> > Yes, please read the entire "Contribution Checlkist" and ensure
>> > that you have followed all the steps.
>> > Do you have copyright assignment in place for glibc with the FSF?
>> I did send the information required (mentioned at
>> to email@example.com. But I am yet to receive an assignment form as
>> mentioned there. Is there something else that needs to be done?
> Hi Yogesh,
> Did your assignment arrived so we can proceed?
I did receive the package and send it back as well. I have the
acknowledgement form for the same (that I received on 17th Aug). I was
under the impression that reviewer(s) would be notified of the same
and we could carry on from there. I was obviously mistaken. In either
case, I guess, we should be good to proceed now. Kindly let me know
what needs to be done next (in terms of the patch and the procedure).
Thanks and Regards