This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH [BZ #156] Update gethostbyname2_r documentation.
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Yogesh Chaudhari <mr dot yogesh at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 03:06:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH [BZ #156] Update gethostbyname2_r documentation.
- References: <CAAOfnZro1jf3RxtwaZj4MgmG2uMmvKxSL4bJrjcLKDKhssCj7w at mail dot gmail dot com> <519B8DE5 dot 2040906 at redhat dot com> <CAAOfnZqKp8bguDVCTwqADcBUCibaOnujdFDwRv3DKpmf=+ezEg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:57:15PM +0530, Yogesh Chaudhari wrote:
> On 21 May 2013 20:38, Carlos O'Donell <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Yes, please read the entire "Contribution Checlkist" and ensure
> > that you have followed all the steps.
> > Do you have copyright assignment in place for glibc with the FSF?
> I did send the information required (mentioned at
> to firstname.lastname@example.org. But I am yet to receive an assignment form as
> mentioned there. Is there something else that needs to be done?
Did your assignment arrived so we can proceed?