This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 0/2] Make ldd more portable and robust
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "P. J. McDermott" <pjm at nac dot net>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 02:47:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] Make ldd more portable and robust
- References: <50AEEFF0 dot 5040501 at nac dot net> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1301180237210 dot 25419 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1306281708410 dot 27363 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <51CE3227 dot 7070702 at nac dot net> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1307191634080 dot 9428 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 04:35:16PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013, Patrick 'P. J.' McDermott wrote:
> > > but I think they are now
> > > big enough to need an assignment.
> > I returned an assignment form almost a week ago, but I haven't yet
> > received confirmation from FSF.
> I think it's time to chase up the FSF about this assignment, given that
> various assignments from late June / early July have by now appeared in
> copyright.list, but yours hasn't yet.
The 2.19 is here. Do you have your assignment ready?