This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [ping][PATCH][BZ #14547] Clean up strcoll implementation
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 19:15:12 +0530
- Subject: Re: [ping][PATCH][BZ #14547] Clean up strcoll implementation
- References: <20130630163215 dot GD2654 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <20130730050140 dot GF9008 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <5211CD34 dot 2090805 at archlinux dot org>
On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 05:45:56PM +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> >> + else
> Are braces needed around this else given it is "multi-line" due to comments?
Nah, only multiple lines of actual code need braces. Comments don't
Thanks for your review. I'll pushed the patch with the rest of the
changes you suggested.