This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/9] Fix typos.
- From: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, libc-ports at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 08:30:58 +1000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/9] Fix typos.
- References: <20130813082629 dot GA27180 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <20130818164943 dot GA7418 at domone> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1308181956050 dot 10353 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20130818220954 dot GA20381 at domone>
On 19/08/13 08:09, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 08:15:24PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
>> I stopped commenting here. For any subsequent revisions, in addition to
>> the points I identified above, please keep patches down to at most 1000
>> lines for convenience of review, and wait until consensus has been reached
>> on a single posted patch before sending any subsequent patches (also of at
>> most 1000 lines).
> I split patches to 1000 lines, here is first one.
This is the only one that I think needs fixed as there was more than
just a typo going on there.
> diff --git a/iconv/skeleton.c b/iconv/skeleton.c
> index 45beb06..6997e05 100644
> --- a/iconv/skeleton.c
> +++ b/iconv/skeleton.c
> @@ -514,7 +514,7 @@ FUNCTION_NAME (struct __gconv_step *step, struct __gconv_step_data *data,
> size_t *lirreversiblep = irreversible ? &lirreversible : NULL;
> /* The following assumes that encodings, which have a variable length
> - what might unalign a buffer even though it is a aligned in the
> + what might unalign a buffer even though it is an aligned in the
> beginning, either don't have the minimal number of bytes as a divisor
> of the maximum length or have a minimum length of 1. This is true
> for all known and supported encodings.